Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014!

It's hard to believe how fast time flies! I'm looking back at 2013 and everything I had hoped to accomplish. Ya, what was I thinking :P Oh well.....

The best thing I love about the start of a new years is having the chance to start over, regroup, think of a new plan. And I'm happy to say I have no plan! I am winging it this year and we'll see where it takes me :)

Things I know for sure are:

- I will continue working on my 2013 Project Life Album
- I will start a 2014 Project Life/Regular album
- I will keep quilting, scrapbooking and creating overall
- I will keep putting things in my Etsy store
- I will make some videos and tutorials

So here's to seeing what the New Year brings! Have a joyful day everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! I'd love to see you do some Project Life posts and videos. I've been gathering up some supplies and making some plans to start Project Life myself! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Jen...Me again! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my mini album! I was so happy to see you stopped by, and that you liked my mini! You could do fabulous things with that kit yourself! Have a great day! :o)

    ReplyDelete