Monday, February 4, 2013

Craft Room Update and Other Stuff

Well I'm almost ready to do a video tour of my room, I've put it all back together, added some decor pieces but I've decided there is too much stuff in here, so I've begun to purge some unnecessary things from the room. Lots of old magazines and books and stuff that I have no clue how it got in here. A few tweaks here and there and I need to change the fabric on the bulletin board (it's really not working for me).

I hate how quickly I can fall behind and become distracted (um....Pinterest...) My quilt is coming together okayish, practice makes perfect right, ya, I need a lot more practice. Who thought simple squares would give me grief :P . My list of projects is getting quite long and I really need to NOT start another one until I've knocked off a few from that list, no matter how inspired I am (again...Pinterest...). Anyways that's my little update, gotta go and finish that quilt top so I can cross it off my list.

By the way I haven't forgotten that Monday's were going to be organization tips, I just wanted to start with the room tour and then break it down from there, so stay tuned and thanks for stopping by :)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment