Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Craft Room Reveal....finally!

Well I finally got it done (at least as far as I'm going to right now). After starting to paint in the beginning of January till now the room is finally ready to show. There are a few things that I still find cluttered and an eye sore but those things will have to wait a little longer. I want to get back to crafting so I am declaring it done!
















Here is a video tour of the room broken down into the areas I have for each hobby and it's supplies


Part 1



Part 2


7 comments:

  1. I saw your room on the Canadian Scrapbooker blog & wanted to check out your computer desk & file cabinet. I love that cottage style w/ the stained wood finish. Your room is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, the desk and file cabinet are from Office Depot

      Delete
  2. Beautiful - how big is it? I would love to do something with mine that is about 12' x 12' and yours looks about the same size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri, The room is just under 13'x 15'Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  3. Where did you get the cabinets with all that storage and countertops? I'm having serious craft room envy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandi, most of the cabinets are from Michaels, the tall spinner thing is a clip-it-up and the table in the middle I explain in the description box on the video. I think you have to go to YouTube to see the description. I made it myself. Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete