Monday, March 1, 2010

Organizing Update

 I posted quite a while ago that I was giving my craftroom a makeover and that I was going to follow an "organize your stuff challenge" I just wanted to give you an update on my progress. As of this last weekend I am very close to being finished with the shelving and furniture. All that is left is two long shelves, one for my sewing counter and one above that to put all my large quilting supplies on, ie; batting, quilts that just need binding and so on, and 6 more organizing cubes from Michaels. Here is a sneak peak of one finished part and what it looked like before.

Before   (just the closet)                                                                   


After

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! Great job on the re-organizing. What a sense of accomplishment! I wish Mickey could have her own studio....her art can get pretty messy sometimes! I'd love to read/see your Grandma scrapbook. Great web site and blog. Have a great day! Love, Freda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked!!!! I checked all the blogs and right clicked the pic and they all show up now! Don't know why I have to do that, but at least I can see things again!! Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete