Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mini album

So for the last week I've been working on a mini album. I never used to make mini albums because I really didn't know how to use them, but I think I'm going to be addicted, thanks to a few You-tube videos I've watched from butterfly kisses ,  apieceofcraft.com  (Marion Smith) and BelindaAkers who all make beautiful mini's. These women have really inspired me to see these albums in a different way. So here is my mini, I used my BossKut Gazzelle to make the gate which I then cut an outline of it with acetate to give it more stability, then I went to town with Le Romantique papers and die cuts from Graphic 45. I think most of the flowers are from Prima, some from Kaiser Craft. The ribbons and lace are just things I had in my stash, some from garage sales years ago. There are so many pockets to put tags and photos in, you can really get a lot into this album.


3 comments:

  1. I love your mini Jen.
    I so want to get back in my craft/scrap room and make some more mini's. They are so fun and addictive.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! I am in *swoon* over your mini gf! That is just all too delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete