Friday, November 5, 2010

Memory Album

I decided to do a mini album on the last Christmas spent with my mother-in-law as a dedication to her memory (I still want to do one that covers her personality and the things she loved to do). For those who don't know she passed away last winter. Christmas was always a time of great joy for her because that's when she could be with her children again, whether it was at our annual Christmas gathering or she would fly out to see her children that were too far to come this way.











The products used in this album are mainly from My Little Yellow Bicycle's Christmas Delight line. Other paper is from Bo Bunny and Creative imaginations.Stamp from Stampin Up, flowers are from several companies(I'm sorry I can't quite remember from where). Prima Say-it-in-Pearls. Ranger Stickles, Glimmer Mist(the tree on the back page) Ribbon collected from all over the place even gift wrap. Maya Road chipboard snowflake. Everything else is from MLYB as stated above.

1 comment:

  1. Your mini album is just beautiful.
    Such a nice tribute to your MIL.

    ReplyDelete