Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Card Sneak Peek

So no tag today but I thought I would give you a little sneak peek at my Christmas cards. My plan is to make 50 this year but its taking longer than I wanted so I'm still plugging away at it. Why go through all this work you ask? Well its one of the few things I can give of myself to let people know that I care about them, to me its worth the effort. And as frustrating as it can get when things don't want to co-operate I still enjoy doing it. It's one of those Christmas traditions that I do to get in the Holiday mood. It also challenges me to come up with something different and original every year. So here is just a glimpse of this year's cards.

 50 white pieces of cardstock that have been embossed with a new embossing folder and then brushed with Pearl-Ex powder.
 50 glittered and layered snowflakes

 50 each of 2 designs of swirls cut from paper that has been Glimmer misted and cut with Spellbinders dies.
 This year I wanted to include some of my own artwork on my card so I printed copies and cut them plus 2 other papers with my Spellbinders dies
 This is my holding container until my cards are ready to be assembled.

No comments:

Post a Comment