Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August 2018 Card Kit

Hi,  I am back with August"s card kit. I am sorry I forgot to post July's Card Kit here. I tell you all this social media upkeep is getting me a little scatter brained, lol. I will post July's at the end of this post. There are still some available if you are interested.

I have never been to the ocean but I love to paint it. One day I will get there. I'm still exploring with watercolor and masking fluid (to get the white areas) and learning how to manipulate it to do what I want and the journey has been fun. So this month I did some ocean scenes to add to my card creations. Here are this month's cards.


Card 1

Card 2
 Card 3
Card 4


Each month there are a limited supply of extra kits which are available in my Etsy Shop. Link is in the right of the screen. Kits are mailed out for subscribers on the first of the month or next business day following. Extra kits are mailed out within 3 business days of purchase. The current kit is displayed as the image for subscriptions and that month's extra card kits. Previous month's card kits have their own listing and are labeled by the month and year.

Card kits are $20.00 CAD each
                     $54.00 CAD for 3 months
                     $96.00 CAD for 6 months
                     $180.00 for 1 year

Here is a look at July's cards






No comments:

Post a Comment