Thursday, October 1, 2020

October 2020 Card Kit

 Hi there, 

Now that the garden is harvested, craft sale is past and fall has set in with colder temperatures, it is time to get back to crafting. I've been thinking of the things I want to accomplish this winter and busting my crafty stash is definitely one of them. I am also hoping to put out some more crafting videos. I took a bit of a poll on my YouTube channel to see what you would want to see in the future. The options were:

More of the same

Quilt/sew with me

More organizing

Home decor how to and

Speed painting/paint with me

The majority of the results were for sewing and then organizing. The other categories had all the same votes but quite a bit lower than these two. I did a practice sewing video that I haven't uploaded yet as the filming and editing of it is a little more challenging than my scrapbook videos but hopefully I can get it figured out soon and have some more types of videos for you soon. If you would like to see anything specific from any of those categories, let me know in the comments.😊

This month's card kit is focusing on Christmas/Holiday cards. I believe it's never too soon to start on holiday cards so here are October's cards.



Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4

Kit Contents



Here is a video of what's in the kit:





How to order:

Jen Unger Fine arts

Each month there are a limited supply of extra kits which are available in my Etsy Shop. Click on this link to order: Sept 2020 Card Kit . Kits are mailed out for subscribers on the first of the month or next business day following. Extra kits are mailed out within 3 business days of purchase. The current kit is displayed as the image for subscriptions and that month's extra card kits. If you are wanting to purchase just this month's card kit choose the one month option. Previous month's card kits have their own listing and are labeled by the month and year.

Card kits are $15.00 CAD each
                     $45.00 CAD for 3 months
                     $90.00 CAD for 6 months
                     $180.00 for 1 year

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment