Wednesday, October 20, 2021

September Special Occasions Christmas Card Kit

Sorry this is a tad late. I've been slowly trying to catch up with things after filling a large order for stock at the Everything Country Mini Market. Plus I decided to to a craft sale in between which left me with very little time to do social media. But better late than never right? So today I will try and get all my posts finished. There are still a few of the September Christmas cards available, just follow the links below to purchase if you are interested.

So here is the kit,



Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4

Contents of this kit:




How to order:


Jen Unger Fine Arts

Limited supply. Click on link above to order.

Card kits are $15.00 CAD each. Free shipping in Canada and U.S.
                   

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment