Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting Things Done

Ok so I wanted to post these last Tuesday already but my internet service was out that day and after that life was just plain busy.These cards were made using some scraps that I had in my stash(I'm trying to use more of what I already have instead of buying yet more supplies, although I still quite enjoy getting new stuff). I don't remember what the brands of the paper and flowers are but I can tell you that the border punch is from EK success. The images are from a program I had on my computer that I printed out ages ago. One of the things I wanted to do in this New Year was to get projects done, so I'm trying to allot a type of project each day of the week for example; Mon/sewing, Tues/cardmaking, Wed/painting, Thursday I work so nothing there, Fri/scrapbooking and Sat/any of the previous that needs finishing if I have time. So far It has been working really good( as you can see I've had more posts here already). And because my Craft room is almost finished I can work more efficiently and put stuff away where it belongs easier. I'm having a lot of fun because I'm actually getting to do the things I love, which means a better quality of life altogether. And I'm actually getting things done so I don't have to feel guilty all the time,lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment