Monday, September 2, 2013

Thin Die Storage

Today I wanted to share with you how I store my thin dies like Spellbinders, Cheery Lynn, MFT and Hot Off the Press.

Supplies:
-zippered binder, the thickness will depend on how many dies you have. Inside pockets are good for storing accessories.
-8 1/2"x 11" magnetic sheets ( I bought mine from Walmart in the craft isle)
-8 1/2"x 11" chipboard ( I used 12"x12" black chipboard from Grafix cut down)
-something to punch holes through the magnet and chipboard (I used my Cinch)
-plastic page dividers (Walmart again, office supply isle)

Adhere magnetic sheets to both sides of the chipboard. Mark the holes using the page dividers as a template for placement. Punch holes one at a time using whatever you have to get through the chipboard (you may have to use the old eyelet setter and a hammer) If you are using the Crop-o-dile you may have to punch several holes to get them big enough for the rings in the binder.

That's all there is to it. Make as many pages as you need to fit your collection.

Here is a video showing how I make mine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment