Monday, January 10, 2022

The January card kit is now available in my shop!

 Happy New Year!

Do you set new goals for each year? I like to set some goals but I'm pretty relaxed about it. I use my goal more as a guide for the direction I want to go in the coming year but I'm not hard on myself if I don't get them done. Life happens and can be unpredictable at best so just be easy on yourself.

This year I definitely want to work more on my artwork. It's something I enjoy doing but never seem to find time for it. Hopefully you will be seeing more of it this year. I may only post on Instagram for now so you can follow me there. Just click on the tab above.

Here is January's card kit. Ordering instructions are down below.



Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4








How to order:


Jen Unger Fine Arts

Each month there are a limited supply of extra kits which are available in my Etsy Shop. Click on this link to order: January 2022 Card Kit . Kits are mailed out for subscribers on the first of the month or next business day following. Extra kits are mailed out within 3 business days of purchase. 

Card kits are $15.00 CAD each
                     $45.00 CAD for 3 months
                     $90.00 CAD for 6 months
                     $180.00 for 1 year

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment