Friday, April 22, 2022

60 Projects in 2022- Project 5- Rustic Harmony Album

Many years ago, I did a class on this album. I liked this so much that I purchased enough supplies to make another one, but it was one of those things that I had put away to do later. 

I had many of the papers cut already but had forgotten what was what due to poor labeling. Because of this I just didn't want to take the time to figure out all the pieces and it ended up in my unfinished projects bin. 

This challenge has helped me so much in focusing. All I need to think of is the one project and not the other 55 projects I have waiting to get done. Little by little the projects are getting done and I'm finding I still enjoy making these things. Now I look forward to the next project. 

Check out the video at the bottom of this post with a walkthrough of the album.













 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment