Thursday, June 2, 2022

June 2022 Card Kit and News!

A bit of news! I will be attending the Etsy Spring market in Saskatoon this Sunday June 5th. I've never done an outdoor Etsy market before and I am excited that I will have a 10x10 booth this time. Usually we only have a 4x6 space. I've been planning my booth in the garage (it's the only space I could set up out of the crazy prairie wind) and am super excited to see how it will all look with everything in it. You can find more info about the sale here. This is the Facebook page here where you can find out about the vendors and what they will be selling. I will have card kits, paintings, quilts, journals, mini albums and much more. Hope to see you there!  


Now onto the June kit



Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4


Card kit contents



 The June kit is now available. 


How to order:


Jen Unger Fine Arts

Each month there are a limited supply of extra kits which are available in my Etsy Shop. Click on this link to order: June 2022 Card Kit . Kits are mailed out for subscribers on the first of the month or next business day following. Extra kits are mailed out within 3 business days of purchase. 

Card kits are $17.50 CAD each
                     $51.00 CAD for 3 months
                     $99.00 CAD for 6 months
                   

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment