Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Here Are the July, Floral and August 2022 Card Kits

Well the last couple of months have been a little crazy. I feel like I'm still trying to play catch up. In June my dad passed away and I spent some time at my family's home which was really nice in spite of the circumstances. It had been 6 years since I had last been home. Unfortunately I didn't get to see my dad before he passed away but all my brothers and my three nephews were there, one of which I had not met yet. I really enjoyed spending time with them all.

Getting back into the routine of things was a bit harder than I thought and even though I did manage to get all my commitments done, some a little later than I liked, my social media was the hardest to keep updated. So, here I am with this long post of all the card kits I didn't post yet. There are three. the July kit, Floral kit (mid July) and the August kit. I do have some "My Favorite Color Is" sampler blocks to show but that will be tomorrows post.

I will start with the most recent and go back. If you have been following my Instagram and Facebook you will have already seen them.

Here is the August Card Kit




Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4

Contents of the kit:




And now the Mid-July Floral Card Kit



Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4


Contents of the kit:


And last but not least, the July Card Kit



Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4

Contents of the kit:



How to order:


Jen Unger Fine Arts

Each month there are a limited supply of extra kits which are available in my Etsy Shop. Click on this link to order: Card Kits . Kits are mailed out for subscribers on the first of the month or next business day following. Extra kits are mailed out within 3 business days of purchase. 

Card kits are $17.50 CAD each
                     $51.00 CAD for 3 months
                     $99.00 CAD for 6 months
                   

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment