Thursday, August 11, 2022

My Favorite Color Quilt - Blocks 4 and 5

Oh dear, I am falling behind.....These are April's blocks for the My Favorite Color Is Sampler Moda Quilt. I really wanted to stay on top of this Block of the Month but I had a little trouble with this one. I accidently cut block 4's pieces too small so instead of redoing the entire thing I had to improvise to make the finished block the right size. I will probably be switching the two blocks in their placement in the finished quilt as I think block 4 will work better in block 5's place. Anyways here are the finished blocks. They are supposed to look exactly the same but I chose to sew a border around block 4 to get the size right.


Block 4



Block  5

You can follow along from the beginning here.



No comments:

Post a Comment