Saturday, January 14, 2023

60 Projects in 2022- Christmas/Winter Album

As you know I had a lot of quilts on my list of projects but I had quite a few paper crafts as well. This Album I realized dated back to 2013. Yikes! I think I didn't touch it because it was Christmas and didn't feel it was a priority. I will have a video on how I decorated it coming up as soon as I edit it. I will post it here when I do but for now here are the photos. I'm pretty sure this was a Paper Phenomenon Album Tutorial I had bought but it's just too long ago and I just can't remember as well as the paper line used. I tried researching what it was but it's gone from the data banks I guess. This is why I need to finish projects when I start them, lol.










Keep watch for the video coming soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment