Tuesday, January 3, 2023

60 Projects Overview and a New List for 2023.

In my last post I said I was going to post bunch of  projects that I finished in 2022. Well I ended up getting the flu right after and well, with Christmas and all the things that go with that, I really didn't have the energy to post anything. So I will be posting them now. I would have liked to have it done before the end of the year but what can you do. 

How many projects did I get done altogether? I counted them up and in total it was thirteen. Not bad considering I did do some other new projects in between. With the thirteen unfinished projects I also painted 21 paintings and did some last minute Christmas gifts for my sisters-in-law which was 10 table runners. Of course since they were last minute I forgot to take pictures of them, but they were other versions of one of my 60 projects that I will share later. I started the My Favorite Color Quilt (which will now go in my unfinished project list for this year) I don't have too much to finish on that one but I ran into some problems that made me put it away until I could look at it in a good light again, lol.

As I went through my list to make this year I don't have 60 projects but 55 (I added some that hadn't been on it last year because I stopped at 60). 55 is the final total of unfinished projects and if I can make sure to finish any new projects I start this year, because I know I will. This year I should see a huge dent put in it. Of course my goal is to finish all of them this year.

Now because I can't remember the order I finished them because I drew numbers out of a hat, I'm just going to post them in the order they are listed. 

Remember the table topper I did at the very beginning of 2022? You can find it here. I decided to do another one in a bit brighter colors. It's the Moda Love Charm Table Topper. I'm pretty sure I will be making this one again. I've made three already but it's fun to make and there are so many color options you could do.




 I quilted it in quarters by sewing a straight stitch to the center, turning 90 degrees and sewing back to the outer edge. I then continued to do the same spacing each line about 3/4" apart. I love how that turned out and was easy to manage by rolling up the sides I wasn't quilting at the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment