Wednesday, January 11, 2023

My Favorite Color Quilt - Blocks 6-15

Well I didn't finish this quilt last year but it will be added to my unfinished projects for 2023. I did get quite far and this post will get you all up to date on where I'm at. Here are blocks 6 to 15.


Block 6- Blocks 4 and 5 are the reason I fell so far behind because of the issues I had with the sizing so when I saw this one was next I was too scared to start. I really had  no reason to because it came together fairly quickly without incident which motivated me to do more but it was probably three month before I actually touched it.


Block 7



Block 8



Block 9



Block 10



Block 11


Block 12



Block 13



Block 14


And finally Block 15


I only have 5 more blocks to go but because they were added to the 2023 list, they will be randomly chosen. I will have more on that when I post about this year's challenge.


You can follow along from the beginning here.

No comments:

Post a Comment