Friday, January 13, 2023

60 Projects in 2022- Rosette 3 - Millefiori Quilt-Along

Although I had hoped to be further along on this quilt I just feel that it should not be rushed. One of the hardest parts of this quilt is picking the fabric each time. I bought fat quarter stacks before I knew what the project was going to be so I need to be careful when it comes to cutting it. Fussy cutting can cause a lot of waste so the thought process for picking the right fabric can take time as well as choosing the outer rounds color as to not be the same as the rosette next to it. It would have been easier to designate a color for each rosette but I really think I will enjoy the outcome of the colors I chose even if it means it will take a little longer. My goal is to finish the top this year. I really like having a hand project to do when I just want to listen to music or podcasts.











You can find the details here on my progress with this quilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment